Holidays and Closings
We are closed for the following holidays: Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Closed at 12:00 PM Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day
You are welcome to come into the classroom at any time. However, if you wish to observe, we must ask you to leave siblings at home and remain seated so the visit will cause minimum disruption. Parental involvement is encouraged and we provide many opportunities for parental participation.
Discipline is teaching and guiding self-control, not punishing. At Creative Beginnings, self-control is encouraged and developed by:
- Modeling and encouraging expected behavior
- Setting realistic expectations and clear limits
- Offering a developmentally appropriate program
- Redirecting children to a more acceptable activity
- Occasionally offering a short time out period
Arrival and Departure
All children must be accompanied by an adult and signed in and out during arrival and departure.
- In the case of public school delayed openings, Monkeys/Alligators will open at the usual time.
- Please check Facebook and our phone message for closings and delayed openings.